Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tis' The Season To Be Indie!








"Dude, did you see that they announced the lineup for Noise Pop 2009?!"..."No, I know dude. I can't wait to see Goblin Cock either!"

When I saw, today, that the organizers of San Francisco's very own Noise Pop Festival had announced the full lineup for this years installment of super-hip left coast fun, well, I'm going to be honest. I LOL'd a little bit. Ok, there I said it. I was so astounded by the lineup, in fact, that I had to think to myself for a minute, "Did you guys seriously do all of THIS for me?! I mean, really, you shouldn't have. All of this absurdity makes my life, as a blogger, waaay too easy."

Oh, and Goblin Cock is a real band, I swear. Check them out if you want. But I'm telling you, they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment