Thursday, February 5, 2009

I, Too, Occassionally Struggle To Fight Back My Inner-Hipster...

...but I don't "raise the roof" to get my fans pumped about spaceship synth. I'm seeing these guys at THE 9:30 CLUB with Matt and Kim pretty soon, and I really don't know whether or not I should be pumped or scared. Truth be told, I'm a fan of both bands, and I'm really looking forward to the experience, if nothing else.





Also, please take note of the kids in the audience. Please take note of the TV set. Take note of the bad dancing and over-the-top makeup. Take note of all of this. It really made me feel like I was at Depeche Mode concert or something of the like. To be completely honest, it kind of looks like a bad episode of Kids Incorporated.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for showing me this awesome band cut copy, their sound is so original and fresh!

    ReplyDelete